Do you like to explore Koroni in a new dimension? so it is time for the Koroni Walk in 3D.
The Koroni Walk in 3D is build up in different shows (parts).
- Part 1 (entrance to harbour) now is published. please enjoy and click here.
- if you are not familiar with stereoscopy or if you have problems with displaying the show, please read below
All Koroni in 3D shows
Exploring stereo photography is not like normal photography, it needs two images – one for each eye. There exist various methods to display stereophotos (stereograms). Some show the images separate, others superimpose them. A cheap method is the anaglyph method: the two images are superimposed in special filter colours (e.g. cyan-red) – you need corresponding anaglyph glasses (if you don’t have one, you may make one by yourself).
- find out more about stereo photography here.
At Koroni Meet, the presentation of stereo photography shows is dynamic, meaning that you can choose between different display methods, depending on the equipement you have, and there are also two technical web implementations available.
- the standard implementation when opening a stereo show is best viewed by a desktop and needs the flash player installed –
- it works also e.g. on android tablets or mobiles with installed flash player. if you don’t have the flash player installed, you may choose >>alternate view<<
- most users of iphone and ipad need to use >>alternate view<<
- when starting the first time, the shows uses the red-cyan method
- the shows may also be showed in mono (single image mode)
- it you need help click the above the show. you find the detailed and further information about the implementation and usage of the stereoscopic shows.
- it is recommended to see the shows on larger screens (tablet, pc) to explore a better depth cognition.
thanks for watching
last update: 07.04.2016